Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Life.

Recently I attend a Celebration of Life, in memory of a very respected man among my community. During and after the event it really hit home with me, life is a special gift given to people everyday, we need not to take it for granted. You aren't promised tomorrow therefore you must charish every moment you have here, because at any moment it can all be taken away from you. On that note make sure you tell your loved ones you love them every chance you get, and don't lay your head down at night unless you are at good standing with all of them. My worst fear would be that a loved one passes away and I am left thinking and beating myself up that our relationship was left on a bad note or on terms where we wern't talking. Don't regret anything learn from your mistakes, and teach others so they don't make the same.
I saw this quote over at a friend of mines house.
" 10% of life is what happens to you, 90% is how you react"

No comments:

Post a Comment