Thursday, April 16, 2009

Sweatshirt Dinner Party




I was recently in the studio in Portland with my boy Jake aka Kid Espi, it was real cool to see him in action, mastering his craft.  I have had the benefit of being around him for quite sometime, and have seen his music evolve and grow into what it is today, he has come along ways.  As a good friend of mine I can honestly say he has surprised me over the years, and I am very proud of him.  While in the studio he bumped the joint "Pass that Cup" he has with Pigeon John, and man that is the joint, I can't stop singing the hook.  Look out for his next EP titled "Sweatshirt Dinner Party" it will be available on Itunes, and through his website (link).  I am trying to get him to leak that track "Pass that Cup" on Doodle Bird.  
Check out the music and let him know you heard about him via Doodle Bird.

Peace 

Roles.

No comments:

Post a Comment