Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Tumblr.

I have had problems for a while now uploading just audio files. I did some searching on the net, and there is an explanation on uploading audio, but it has to be attached to a picture. It gave this long drawn out recipe on how to make it in windows movie maker. I just want to upload a audio file, and have it be played right of the blog page! I follow a couple other blogs that are posted with Tumblr, and they have the mp3 player right on the blog page, so I signed up for Tumblr, ( just to see what it is all about) it is very busy, things pop up all over the place, but besides that it is very user friendly, and you can post audio!! So I don't know what to do now, can I bring my whole Doodle Bird Blog over to Tumblr? Or do I have to start over? I really like what I have going on over here, (even with one follower) ha ha. More Posts to come, hopefully some of my photography, if I get to editing anytime soon.

Peace
Roles

No comments:

Post a Comment